Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant PositionJanuary 21, 2020
WKM Solutions – Parceria com Guarani FC (Guarani Futebol Clube)November 30, 2021
Project Estimator Position
We are looking for a diligent Construction project estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing important metrics. You will provide knowledge of the cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions. The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset. You must also be thorough and apt in managing relationships with key persons and assist the management team through the buyout process.
- Analyze drawings and specifications.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take-offs.
- Organize sub-contractor’s quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track the same. Monitor progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Ensure site personnel is provided with proper documentation related to the project.
- Work with and deal with concerns of field personnel.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing.
- Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss options for proposed services.
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Project estimator or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation formulas
- Exquisite math and IT ability with an analytical mindset
- Proficient in relevant estimating software.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Thoroughness and reliability
- Excellent organizational skills
Salary 50,000.00 – 65,000.00 per year